INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Company Flowers & Dinosaurus Ltd., ID: 06838731, based Monthly 1843, Černošice, as a personal data controller, hereby informs its customers (hereinafter referred to as "data subject") On the manner and extent of the processing of personal data by the Company, including the scope of the data subject's rights related to the processing of their personal data by the Company.
Company ZprAcquires personal data in accordance with 2016 Regulation 679 / 27 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU). April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the 95 / 46 / EC Directive (the General Regulation on the protection of personal data,GDPR") And in accordance with relevant national data protection legislation.
Company collects and processes personal data only for the purposes and to the extent and for the time necessary to fulfill those purposes you have provided to him / her on the basis of your consent to the processing of the data or the personal data the Administrator has obtained under your contract ( orders).
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data for securing and supplying the supply
- the processing of personal data is necessary for negotiations on the conclusion or modification of a contract to which the data subject is a party and for the subsequent performance of such a contract
- Company collects and processes personal data of the data subject in the range - name, surname, email address, telephone number, address, and company. The disclosure of such personal data by a data subject is a prerequisite for the conclusion or modification of a supply contract, whereby the provision of personal data is primarily intended for the unambiguous and unambiguous identification of the data subject.
- The company continues collects and processes personal data of the data subject in the range - the child's name of the data subject, the date of birth of the child of the data subject, the child's interest of the data subject. The disclosure of personal data by a data subject is voluntary here, to the extent of the type of supply and support services associated therewith.
- processing of personal data is necessary to comply with legal obligations Companies
- These obligations arise in particular from Act No. 89 / 2012 Sb. (Civil Code) and Act No. 90 / 2012 Sb. (Business Corporations Act)
Processors and recipients
Personal data may be used to meet the above-described purposes Companies and its employees are also processed by the processors Companies, based on contracts for the processing of personal data concluded in accordance with GDPR.
Company informs that personal data may be transferred to third parties, which have the legal authority to request the transmission of the personal data in question, upon a legal request. Company further transfers personal data to the entities through which it provides the service (transport, logistics, CRM). These entities are also obliged to treat personal data in accordance with GDPR.
The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data in accordance with the GDPR Regulation.
Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject is entitled to request information as to whether or not personal data concerning him / her are concerned Company processed and, if so, has the right to access these personal data and the following information: the purpose of the processing of personal data, the category of personal data concerned, the recipient or the category of recipients of personal data, the period for which personal data will be stored, the fact whether automated decision making, including profiling, occurs. Company provide the first copy of the data processed with the data subject free of charge. For further copies upon request, the data subject may Company to require an appropriate reimbursement not exceeding the costs necessary to provide such information.
The data subject also has the right to obtain personal data concerning him / her which he / she has provided Companies, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to pass these data to another administrator, and the right to have personal data transmitted directly by one administrator to the other's administrator, if feasible.
In the event that the data subject considers that the Company or a contractor of the Company carries out the processing of personal data contrary to the protection of the privacy and privacy of the data subject, or in contravention of the law, in particular if the personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, the data subject of the Company to request the correction or deletion of such personal data, or the restriction (blocking) of the processing. Furthermore, the data subject may object to such processing.
The company shall, without undue delay, in any event within one month of receipt of the request, inform the data subject about the processing of his application.
The Data Entity has the right at any time to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at its registered office at Sochora 727 / 27, 170 00 Prague 7 - Holešovice, tel. 234 665 111.
Contact information Companies:
Address: Book Therapy, Roman 35, Prague 2 Vinohrady
Phone: +47 223 009 949