INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
SOCIETY Flowers & Dinosaurus sro, ID: 06838731, based Monthly 1843, Černošice, as a personal data controller, hereby informs its customers (hereinafter referred to as "data subject“) On the manner and scope of processing of personal data by the Company, including the scope of the data subject's rights related to the processing of their personal data by the Company.
Company Zprpersonal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC protection of personal data, hereinafterGDPR Compliance“) And in accordance with the relevant national legislation in the field of personal data protection.
SOCIETY collects and processes personal data only in accordance with the specified purposes and to the extent and for the time necessary to fulfill these specified purposes, which you provided him with consent to the processing of data or personal data obtained by the controller in performance of your contract ( orders).
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data for securing and supplying the supply
- the processing of personal data is necessary for negotiations on the conclusion or modification of a contract to which the data subject is a party and for the subsequent performance of such a contract
- SOCIETY collects and processes personal data of the data subject in the range - name, surname, email address, telephone number, addresses and company. The communication of such personal data by the data subject is a basic precondition for concluding or amending a supply contract, where the provision of personal data serves primarily for the unambiguous and unmistakable identification of the data subject.
- The company continues collects and processes personal data of the data subject to the extent - name of the child of the data subject, date of birth of the child of the data subject, circle of interests of the child of the data subject. The communication of personal data by the data subject is voluntary here, to the extent corresponding to the type of supply and support services related to it.
- processing of personal data is necessary to comply with legal obligations Companies
- These obligations arise in particular from Act No. 89 / 2012 Sb. (Civil Code) and Act No. 90 / 2012 Sb. (Business Corporations Act)
Processors and recipients
Personal data may be used to meet the above-described purposes Companies and its employees are also processed by the processors Companies, based on contracts for the processing of personal data concluded in accordance with GDPR.
SOCIETY informs that personal data may be transferred to third parties, which have the legal authority to request the transmission of the personal data in question, upon a legal request. SOCIETY it also transmits personal data to entities through which it provides services (transport, logistics, CRM). These entities are also obliged to treat personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data in accordance with the GDPR Regulation.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject is entitled to request information as to whether or not personal data concerning him / her are concerned Company processed and, if so, have the right to access such personal data and the following information: the purpose of the processing of personal data, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, the period for which personal data will be stored, personal data sources, whether there is automated decision-making, including profiling. SOCIETY provide the first copy of the data processed with the data subject free of charge. For further copies upon request, the data subject may SOCIETY to require an appropriate reimbursement not exceeding the costs necessary to provide such information.
The data subject also has the right to obtain personal data concerning him / her which he / she has provided Companies, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to pass these data to another administrator, and the right to have personal data transmitted directly by one administrator to the other's administrator, if feasible.
In the event that the data subject considers that the Company or the Company's contractual processor performs personal data processing in violation of the protection of the data subject's private and personal life or in violation of the law, in particular if personal data are inaccurate with regard to their purpose. data subject of the Company to request the correction or deletion (liquidation) of this personal data, or restriction (blocking) of processing. In addition, the data subject may object to such processing.
The company shall always inform the data subject without undue delay, in any case within one month of receiving the request, of the execution of his request.
The Data Entity has the right at any time to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at its registered office at Sochora 727 / 27, 170 00 Prague 7 - Holešovice, tel. 234 665 111.
Contact information Companies:
Address: Book Therapy, Roman 35, Prague 2 Vinohrady
Telephone: 223 009 949